Yes , It's Over .
You thought you are everything
You thought always right ..
You have no shame for yourself too .
Not even the school .
Not even the band .
Well .. Don't see me lor ..
You been lying all your life .
Say whatever you want I'm stating the facts ..
Nothing but the facts .
Stop lying to your friends about me .. okay ?
I'm not seducing them ..
i WONDER who is the childish one .
I'm doing what is best for me ..
I'm enjoying my life ..
It's my life , i wanna live it my way .
Think about it ..
I have not been saying your bad things
and you were like saying so many bad things about me in the internet
Every post is like forever .. It hurts Forever .. Because it will be in the internet like forever ?? Omg ..
I'm so into band .. i can't handle the relationship .. i don't want any body to control me ..
since young nobody been controlling me .. I'm not used to this life .. Okay ? i can do it on my own .. Thank you for your care ..
Thank you for playing a part in my life .. i appreciate it .
|The bad attitude in your is still there , change before you regret .
Signing off
Sidney ;)