Lol today hais band was so ...
Hais .
Nevermind Despite the scolding and all those stuff overall it is still okay .
xD
i Love it when my section care for me .
When they teach me .
it take alot of tolerances patient to teach me .
as I'm considered a slow learner
hais .
Yupps i suck in playing the damn pieces in fact everything .
i wanted to be a good senior in the future .
what to do .
i have to improve .
GOOD LUCK SIDNEY SHIW DING HAN !!
I WILL LOVE MY SECTION .
I WILL LEARN TO TOLERATE PPL more and more .
until one day they are gone .
Since Mr.foo said must tolerate .
than tolerate .
ok i tolerate .
Wish i would be better . I want to be a good person .
Labels: I Completely don't know what are you thinking, I Love Caring Ppl .. i SWEAR i do .